Čučice, kaple sv. Jana Nepomuckého
This little pilgrimage chapel of St. John of Nepomuk was built in 1912. It is situated in a wooded part of the Oslava Nature park northwest from the Čučice village. The Holy Mass is celebrated at a place in front of the chapel at the time of the feast of John of Nepomuk every year. The pilgrimage is attended by local inhabitants as well as by people from parishes nearby.
Distance from the object
Railway station6,7 km (Rapotice)
Bus stop1 km
The nearest Accommodation
The nearest Places of interest
Touristic area South Moravia